December 4, 2022

AND ALL IS QUIET

 51 degrees and a little breezy & cloudy. But here I sit on the Balcony looking for something to write. It is my job, each morning to wake you up cheerful and smiling. Well I have discovered that most of you who read me, don't look at it for days sometime. Old news folks. Rush to the device of your choice and read me and say "hello." Seems everywhere I look, there are pretty decorations going up. The tall tree in the Lobby is amazing. Smaller version in the Activity Room. Entry doors of almost every apartment are fun to look at as I walk the Halls. Seems everyone is looking for special things to happen and trying again to put the last two years in the past, and move on to better days. I know I am. My Christmas coffee mugs are helping. This morning, mine says--HO-HO-H0. That can be the theme for the day.

BETTY(Ho-H0-Ho !!!! BOOP

p. s. train did not run last night???