December 9, 2022

BROTHERS FOUR

Four sparrows came as scouts this morning. Will change their name to 4 Wise Men I guess. Made me think about  kids books that teach counting. Remember one that was so funny. 10 little monkeys were in a bed, one said "roll over", they all rolled over and one rolled out. Of course as you counted, they finally all landed on the floor. Funny, funny, funny!! And we laughed. Remember it? I think it was a library book. I checked out a lot of them and of course we owned some too. What a pleasant memory. I loved reading to my kids and grandkids too. I still enjoy reading. It takes you away to so many places. Especially now that I have the time. If I want to, I can get up in the middle of a sleepless night and read and take myself away. Have done that a few times, but not often. My friend who takes care of the Library here at SCV, laughs at how many cards my name is on check out. Just a thought. Many do love our Library. 

BETTY (monkeys are funny)BOOP

p. s. A & J bring me books from other sources also.

No comments: