December 31, 2022

THEN ONE FOGGY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

Oh, that does not seem right. Rudolf has gone to bed. (for the year.) But it is foggy. Can't hardly see the Lake. I went to breakfast in my favorite place to eat, besides my little gate-leg table in my apartment. Of course I took blueberries for the (one) pancake. Don't mean to complain, but it had an unusual amount of people. Was so busy that J. overcooked my pancake. Was not burned, just too crisp. Oh, well. When I get to have one just once and a while, I want it to be perfect. So Be It !!
Just talked to # 3 daughter. She is bringing me her little trees for my table display. And some more stuff. I am going to create a winter wonderland out there. Just in time for warmer temps. Oh, well, it will be nice, I hope.

BETTY(don't forget the black-eyed peas) BOOP
p. s. Just Tradition.  

No comments: