December 25, 2022

THROUGH MY LOOKING GLASS

I have created a new spot to "look". Too cold for Balcony just now. It is sitting on a cane- bottomed chair from my gate-leg table where I eat and do lots of things. I saw the sun rise and a new day. New one can't be better than yesterday. Three Wise Men came(son-in-laws.) Bearing gifts!!  My how nice. They are three of the smartest, most generous, most loving, and indeed the best looking I have ever seen. How blessed I am. Today, I will celebrate with the whole lot of them!!I never can express my appreciation and love for them all. God is Good!!We celebrated at my smart Grand daughter's and her welcoming husband's home in Fondren. Traditional fried chicken. My Mother started that long ago and we keep it going. Of course Mr. Kroger makes it possible now. Thanks to #3 son-in-law, it was perfect. So was the many other dishes. Today will be a repeat of Christmas dinner with us together again. Miss the head of our family. my soulmate, but I like to picture him-smiling at us and saying "keep it up."

BETTY(we will try)BOOP

p. s. GOD IS GOOD


     

No comments: