December 22, 2022

HOW SILENT

On the Balcony at about 7:30. The sun has been up a while, but clouds hide it. Not a thing is moving. Lake is smooth, birds are quiet, not a soul in sight, no ducks or geese, nor any kind of beast. It is like I am all alone. Just God and me. Just what I need. Christmas can be sad. when you think of the past and all loved ones who are not here, except in spirit. But yet, glad that I am still here and able to do what I do. Grateful for Blessings. I was moved by the President of Ukraine's message to America last night. He sounds like a real leader and I hope through his leadership there can come peace to to his people. They have suffered through so much. May peace come to them and all the world. 

BETTY BOOP

p. s. I love the HALLMARK Christmas movies. Always end happy. 

No comments: