December 6, 2022

OH NO!!

 THAT NIGHT TRAIN TO WAKE UP traveled to a stop at my station last night about 4 . Woke me and began to feed my brain with stuff I already know. Like what I have to do today and all the tomorrows and all the past things I have done and did not do and want to do. How is that for 4 am? But this time I did not stay awake long. Turned on my back, which I never do, and slipped right back to sleep. Woke at 6:30.  I am running late!! But a big breakfast is always for me. To start me running again. After all, I have been traveling in my brain all night. The last of the raspberries perked up the oatmeal. I will start on my blackberries next. 

The concert for IL (all the others) is today. Get to sing again. Director cut THE LITTLE DRUNNER BOY, my favorite!!! Do you know of a place I can sing that one? Maybe I will just have to hummmm it to myself. 

Sun is out (now and then) that is a good feeling, I will go with that.!!

BETTY( birds are happy) BOOP

p. s. so I will be.

No comments: