December 3, 2022

PRESIDENT BIDEN--STEP UP

When I heard of the President's attention to the railways. I thought surely he was talking about this WORRY WART EXPRESS that runs in my mind each night. Would he shut it down. But to my disappointment I learned it was spared too.  It departed on time last night again. I don't so much mind the thoughts as I do at the time of night it runs. I do love my sleep and try to get as much as I can. Like slipping off to dreamland as I try to stay awake in the chair at night. Got it all mixed up. Oh well, I have so much to be thankful for. Like the beautiful breakfast this morning. Wholewheat waffle, with raspberries and banana. Turkey bacon, O. J. and coffee. Now you have to get up early and show up at Apt, 2313 for that one. 

BETTY (please call first)BOOP

p. s. an old lady is scarry to look at in the morning !!!

 

No comments: