December 10, 2022

ALL IS QUIET

Well, not all. I decided to go to Cyber for breakfast. First to arrive-on the dot- as usual. Half the Cyber dinning room was set up for something. A meeting it looked like. Maybe from the afternoon before. I had to sit "out in the open" where everyone sits who want to talk early. Like this Men Breakfast Club. I was just too close to people, but what could I do? As they started to arrive, I was into the blueberry pancake I had been wanting all week. First came a neighbor who is a very nice man, but he talks way too much. He can't hear any better than I. So he sets up a "chat." O boy will the others please hurry. As they started to come, one by one, there were 4 and I knew more were on the way. All very nice gentleman, but too close so early in morning. I feel a little guilt for complaining, but just a little. I don't like company and chit chat in the morning. O. K. -- 

BETTY(I do like people)BOOP

p. s. not early in the morning!!



  

No comments: