January 6, 2023

33 degrees too cold for balcony

 Little nippy on Balcony. Frost on Meadow. Feels good inside looking out. As I finished breakfast, I noticed many little sparrows on the Bell Tower, huddled up and down and keeping warm. Decorated it nice. My little "personal" birds were feasting on Rye toast crumbs as I watched from inside glass door. They seemed surprised at the elegant fare this morning. But enjoyed the treat. Sun promises to warm up and we will have a beauty-of-a-day. Wish I felt better. but maybe as the day goes on, I will perk up. Amy brought an armload of books from the Library. I woke at one o'clock, could not go back to sleep. I got up and started a mystery among the books. Read 2 hours and went back to bed. How terrible, I am ashamed to tell you. But it is what it is!! I will survive. I am a survivor.  

BETTY(coffee is good this morning)BOOP

p. s. try to fine at least one good thing today-there are many!!

No comments: