January 15, 2023

YOUNG SNOW

Old saying. Maybe made up by my folks. When we had a big Frost-it was called a Young Snow. Did you ever hear that saying, or can I claim it? Anyway, that is what we had. The Meadow was pretty with Young Snow. The sun is out and it will take care of the snow. 32 degrees is kind of cold to me. Sometime I think it is just the South that made the old sayings, but that is not so, I wonder why we avoid saying just what we mean and have to make something else out of it? I ponder. 

Hope to go to Church today. I will be able to sort of sing now and maybe get through it without the scarry cough I have been having. Good to be rid of that stuff. When you stay to yourself  a lot because of illness, you get crazy with memories and worries too. So, people who need people are the lucky. We are made that way. I chose wisely my friends and just be nice to the rest. 

BETTY(just me)BOOP

p. s. Sweetly Be

No comments: