January 23, 2023

41 sure feels cold

But, somebody must record the Balcony News. Not much to report this day so far. One brave walker, walking with purpose. Purpose being: Hurry, and get this walk done for today!! When the wind is stirring a little and it is 41, to a Southerner-that is cold. But that does not bother me for today. Other things are pressing on my mind. I am going to my Dentist at 10:30. I think of all the procedures I  and everyone else I bet, hate is the dentist. So say a prayer for me, and hope I come back with a good report and a little "give away kit", with new toothbrush and other little niceties. And a new 6 month appointment. And a smile that says." Look Mom, no cavities." Or in my Senior years-even worse stuff. 

When is you next appointment? Did I ruin your day?

BETTY (hope not) BOOP


  



No comments: