January 1, 2023

TWO-TER

Is two-fer a word? It is used all the time now. It means you get two for one. So it may appear in the new dictionary soon. They do add and update sometime. Well, I got two-fer yesterday. I was expecting one daughter and in walked two. So two for one visit. Now I was excited. They brought goodies in many forms. We arranged my Hall table, tended to a bill problem, hung a picture high up, talked and visited a good while. What a Joy!!. 2023 looks pretty good. 

I am planning on going to Church with Amy. We will start the year off right. I put all the decorations away. Felt good to do that little job. My table looks so pretty. Like a WINTER WONDERLAND. Amy's snow sprinkled trees look like a forest, the oval mirror Winnie gave Amy a long time ago, in the middle, looks like a lake. A snowman skates the make believe frozen Lake. My polar bears are hiding behind the trees waiting their turn at the Lake. It looks so good. Hope it is a pleasure to all who pass by. I know I enjoy doing it, with Amy. Her touch makes it look  right. 

Maybe we will manage a "little" snow this winter. Just a little goes a long way. Right?

BETTY (must hurry) BOOP

p. s. hurry is not in my dictionary.

No comments: