January 8, 2023

STORMY NIGHT

 It was a dark and stormy night. How many tales start that way?  I usually sleep right through the storms, but that was some loud thunder and I guess I was sleeping light. But all is wet this morning. I was planning to stay home anyway, since I am still not up to par. How many ways can you speak in old sayings? I know what up to par means, but who said it first? Must look it up. Good to know these little known facts. As Truman used to say, "I know a lot of stuff, but it does not make me any money." Who cares, it is good to know. 

This CRUD is getting old. I am tired and want to see the light. I know I am short on patience. but Oh Lord give me "better.", please. My sausage biscuit did little to cheer me up. Am I asking too much?

BETTY(tell me how?) BOOP

p. s. just a little glimmer of hope. 

No comments: