January 17, 2023

SURPRISE !!!

 I had breakfast in Cyber. The stars were in line I guess. Actually I have not been up to it in a couple of weeks. I woke in plenty of time and felt like it. First to order my eggs-over-light, bacon, whole-wheat toast and coffee. Very nice to have someone prepare it. Hey did you notice the price of eggs lately? Oh, my, I still will eat them. 

Have you heard of a bulb called--PERSIAN BUTTERCUPS? I planted a few and I have been meaning to look them up. Never heard of them, although Amy had. The picture looks like small roses. These are named in color RANUNCULUC SALMON. That alone makes you want them to bloom. We will see. Patience .  

Secrete to happiness: Always look for something new. 

BETTY (the wise old one has spoken)BOOP

p. s. just funning,(is that a word?)


No comments: