January 25, 2023

44 degrees-feels like 37

 Oh, yes, that is right!! I sit on the inside, looking out. I saw this brave soul. as usual, walking with purpose, as you should. She must be used to this kind of weather. From the North Pole I bet. Even knows Santa Clause and on first name basis with Frosty the Snow man. More Power to You. I feel guilty just sitting inside looking out. So Be It. Got to have some kind of burden to deal with. Hey, I was raised in the South, Lady. Sweat is a must. Enough of that nonsense. I declare if I ever get to the finish of this Stephen King book, never another. It is so long. I am liking it, but I need to move on. Just like the the new remake of the sitcom NIGHT COURT. I always liked it early on, but my second viewing last night, gave me doubts. It may just be me and my hearing aids, but I have a lot of trouble understand all the words they say. I lost so much last night that I don't know if I will try again. A shame, because I need some "silly" now. 

BETTY(soup sounds good  for today)BOOP

p. s. still have two servings in freezer of my veggie soup.

No comments: