January 4, 2023

UNDER THE WEATHER

 Looked phrase up. I knew what it meant, but wondered where it came from. Turns out it is an old Sailor saying from early sailing days. When a sailor was not well, he was sent under deck to recover. hence, under the weather!!  Oh, well, I do not have a deck to get under, but I wish I could hide. I am tired of this mess I am in. Even took a COVID  test, and thankfully it was negative. Jan is good at this.  But today I decided I would get better. You know a positive attitude goes a long way, when nothing else helps. So, I sat on Balcony all covered and with coffee in hand. Watched walkers and worked on my attitude. Haven't got time for this laying around and feeling sorry for myself. Hey something else works. I still have a desire for good breakfast. So Mr. Kroger has taken on the task of frozen waffles. Eggo seemed to drop them. Kroger is a bit better. I had one with blackberries and strawberries. Was so good. All the usual trimmings went along. So here I sit, full and satisfied. How about you.? 

BETTY(wish everything could be solved with a waffle)BOOP

p.s. actually it can sometime!!

No comments: