January 10, 2023

COOL MORNINGS HOLDING ON.

 So sit at glass door, watching the birds. It is a special day. # 1's Birthday. Remember the day she was born. We did it!!  Such a beautiful little baby girl. She looked like a doll to me. She survived a young and inexperienced Mom and Dad. And grew up smart, independent. caring, talented, and a wonderful daughter to us. Happy Birthday special girl  !! I always say there is nothing like a daughter. I have 3 great ones. Lucky me. I would have totally messed up a son, so I have been blessed with 3 son-in-laws who someone else raised to be special for me.

I am better this morning. Don't think meds can kick in so quick, but the tried and true old ones seem to be helping me. I do believe a good connection to Dr. and Nurse helped. Thanks to all the "Angels" that are sent to the rescue. I will do as told and get well. 

BETTY (counting blessings this morning)BOOP

p. s. count yours too.

No comments: