January 21, 2023

ANOTHER CLOUDY ONE

 Let us do purple for today. I can't remember liking purple much. Blue being my favorite.  I usually like a  rainy day, but I need a little sunshine. I have been singing. OH, LET THE SUNSHINE IN, FACE IT WITH A GRINN. OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND LET THE SUNSHINE IN. Picture this OLD GIRL, in her morning garb of a long old robe and footies, singing early (5:30) strolling her apartment and singing. Enough to smile and let the sunshine in. O. K., got you now? 

I had a wonderful half grapefruit for breakfast. What a treat. It was full of juice and lovely. So was the perfect scrambled egg and half English muffin. Good to go, and all in my tattered robe, after singing. Coffee was good too. When I sat my tray on the table, I bumped it and my pills went everywhere! On my knees (kind of) I think I found them all. After counting them I just put the smile back on and away they pills went, down the hatch, I think.

Now that I have started you off with a silly blog and a funny picture to put in your brain, can you sing now?

BETTY (I am turning into a comedy writer) B00P

p. s. I wish.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Got the picture.