January 16, 2023

EMBARRASED AND EXCITED !!!

Embarrassed because I slept till 6:30. Don't know why, even slept well last night. Do no try to figure it out- just take it. Quickly prepared a nice breakfast and on with the day. Excited because  with the help of Daughter #3, yesterday we planted my large pots on balcony with many bulbs. I say many because she wanted me to have a riot of color. We planted, every kind they had. We filled 4 large pots.  And now we wait. Not patiently.

Never planted them before in pots. We will look forward to a show. Will make pictures and have lectures later. How is that for confidence? Well, I must hurry and try to catch up. Lazy me, in bed so late.

BETTY (she needed the sleep)

p. s. always my excuse.






BETTY (she needed the sleep)









No comments: