January 27, 2023

LOST A DEAR FRIEND

 I knew her from the GOOD SAM CLUB, back in the good old days of traveling by motor home. Used to go to south Texas for the winter months. Great people I met. She died this week from a fall when she struck her head. Don't know the details, don't need to know. That is the greatest fear all my friends have. I was delighted when she moved in a few years ago, Remembering good old days with her was fun. I will miss her so much. Time does not stand still and I feel it rush by when this happens to us all. 

Little too nippy this morning on Balcony, so I observed it behind the glass. Sun was beautiful as it rose with the colors of pink that no artist can get just right. But we get to see it in the sunrise . Oh, excuse me--some do. You have to get up early to see it. Worth it!!!!!. I had a nice thin slice of ham with my English muffin and oatmeal with the best strawberries. Back to a regular diet today.

BETTY(love the good breakfast)BOOP

p. s. ONWARD!!!! 


No comments: