January 22, 2023

WHAT COLOR IS RAIN ?

Which one would you like? Since rain has no color and you can pick, be my guest. I pick blue. Look in my clothes closet and you will see mostly blue. It is happy and easy to match==just a happy one. So I pick blue for today. The rain will soon go away, but I guess we need it. 

Breakfast was "happy". My usual Sunday one-to save time. Cyber sausage biscuit, 3 minute egg, O. J. and half grapefruit, and hello Mr. Coffee. I did sit a while on Balcony, even though a light rain was almost covering my space. Nobody but me out there. The birds announced my coming and I know they are always watching. I came in to look into my rain gear. I have an old raincoat that almost reaches the floor. O. K. it will do. So I will get ready for Church. "SEE YOU LATER ALIGATOR "

BETTY BOOP (my raincoat is green-a change from blue.) 

p.s. raincoat is from way back in the past-so green.

 

No comments: