January 24, 2023

OH NO !!!BOOP

 Yes. Dental appointment was going fine until she found a crack in a tooth. HE came in and said == a crown was needed. Otherwise I was good to go. Well not that good. I take such good care of all I still have. But teeth do get old too. I have it on tap for the near future. As soon as possible. So the rest of the day went well. Amy and I had lunch at SOULSHINE. (sp). Newly decorated and had the crawfish soup that I like. On home and to bed. Went through a trying morning. But all is well with me now. 

On the Balcony it was a little nippy, but I braved it. I guess you could say, It is something I have to do, to start the day. I see clouds in the sky that remind me of Truman and that is the way to start the day. Because I know where he is. 

BETTY (not so funny this morning)BOOP

p. s. will go to Methodist Church service here this afternoon. Will sing and give thanks.

No comments: