January 9, 2023

37 and cloudy

Let's paint it a happy blue anyway. Put the weather on the back burner and pretend we have sunshine. Little too cold for a recovering "sickie." Lord, I hope this is a good day. Good for me anyway. I know I have done a lot of complaining over the last few days. Forgive me for venting it on you. Birds skipped eating yesterday because of the rain. The Lookout Scout met me this morning as I put put the cracker crumbs. He was impatient with me. Don't blame him. Food is number one on their list. I wisely decided it was too cold for me. Even bundled up. you still breathe cold air in through the lungs and that is where the cough sets off. End of health report. Tune in later, because I will report to Dr. today (by e-mail)

Let's talk food. Good old Campbell's tomato soup. My all time favorite. I guess I was lucky, because last week, my shopper brought an assortment of canned soup. Tomato was among the lot. I remember it from long ago. Best of all they make. And they do have some good ones. Good for whatever is wrong. Happy, Sad, Sick or just in a hurry. I need some Stock in Campbell's. I may already have some. Who knows. 

BETTY (really reaching for something to write)BOOP

p. s. It is what is happening !!!!

 

No comments: