January 26, 2023

DRESSED FOR IT

 Double robe and wooly footies and a desire to get a little cool. Out I go, and it is beautiful this morning out there. I felt so bad yesterday, but today is better. A little . or should I say big upset "tummy." I kept thinking about that crawfish soup I ate the day before. I was fighting it all morning. Finally got through it and felt better. Taking the food easy today. I will be o, k. I think. Fresh air felt good. Enough of that. A little illness goes a long way when it is the other person telling it. If you pause in the halls to tell about yourself, you get a bigger story from the other person. So it is best to say, "I am fine". I did sleep a little later and am behind in my "things to do." So I will go catch up and wish you a good day.

BETTY (sparing you details) BOOP


No comments: