January 14, 2023

FRIDAY 13th

 Yesterday was Friday 13th. Superstition!! I am not taken in by that. I just think it is fun to read about. And the info is amazing. As I looked and read about it, I found out many facts about it. Read and enjoy. Just thought I would mention it. I do try to keep up. Just so they don't move me to the next facility down or even lower. 

I am getting to wear my warm and cute sweat shirts I got at Christmas from my "boys." Feel really dressed up and gives me a chance to brag about those amazing young men. To think they love their mother=in=law is great. So lucky am I.

FUN FACT: Yesterday, they had meatballs and spaghetti on lunch line. I ordered the meatballs without the pasta (not good for me) and today I will cook the whole wheat kind that I keep in my "little" pantry. Looking forward to that today.

BETTY (glad you read today?)BOOP

p. s. keep up

No comments: