January 13, 2023

Oh, My It's cold.

 No way for Balcony. Oh yes there is. Inside looking out. One little slide of the door and I knew it was too cold and windy. I sit and look out. I thought about those big pots of mine that are ugly and empty. What can I do? I have never planted bulbs in pots. I looked it up and though I am a little late, I can still do it. Tulips? Or, daffodils? Maybe some of each. I will ask my personal shopper to find me a few and try them. Mr. Google tells me just how. Now I have a mission. Makes me happy and with a plan. 

I feel so much better today. Good old AMOX. Old drug and therefore cheaper too. But I do hate to take extra drugs. My list grows as I get older. No wonder I am still here and kicking. though not so high!!

BETTY(Enough of this nonsense) BOOP

p. s. fun and nonsense go hand in hand.

No comments: