January 7, 2023

43 but beautiful

Braved it for a while. I write better with the Balcony to wake me. Here comes my faithful walker, From Tam to Tobogan. Is that what you call those popular, yet not new, sock caps? Anyway, she changed her hat style to something warmer. Faithful, she is. Away she goes!!   I got chilled, maybe not a good idea with this "crud" I have. But the outside calls me each morning, and I have to go. 

Many geese are feeding on the grass meadow. Frost nipped it yesterday, but maybe it is better when frozen--just like that wonderful frozen waffle I had this morning. Blueberries and Blackberries too. Still want food, even when sick. How different I am. Getting better. Hope to see improvement today. Soup helps. I have had, Taco soup, Chili, my veggie soup, celery, red pepper gouda, tomato of all kinds, cream of chicken, and I have more to try. Last night I had New England Clam Chowder. Truman and I used to love the Progresso brand. They should be ashamed of the cost now. I will eat the other half (his)  for lunch today. 

Well enough of food chatter, although what is better?

BETTY (Onward) BOOP

p. s. scattered. must be the meds.

No comments: