January 5, 2023

CANADA GEESE

Canada Geese have been a part of my early memories here at SCV. It still bothers  me when they are called CANADIAN and what they are is CANADA GEESE.  NOT CANADIAN. They are faithful to watch. A pod floated by and a signal was issued and away they flew. Everything they do is with such fanfare and show. Like some people. Me? I want to be unnoticed and "don't look at me!!" Hey the Sun just popped out, It will be a nice sunny day I hope. I am still dealing with this "thing" I have. Hope for improvement along with the weather. I want to feel good. 

I had coffee from a cup Linda gave me a long time ago. Has a "fat" cat on the side. She gives thoughtful gifts. And I keep and use them and think of her. 

BETTY (don't we all want to be remembered?)BOOP

p.s. remember me!!!!   

No comments: