March 12, 2020

ANOTHER BEAUTY

Got to sit on the balcony yesterday!!  Birds were actually singing or chatting or whatever.  I  saw woman on the  Lake fishing.  There were two sitting a little ways  apart.  Yes one was sitting.  I wondered how wet the ground is?   Maybe she was sitting on a stool.   Could not tell from here.  Anyway, they did not have the patience to fish long.  So the beat goes on with me and my imagination.  It was a pleasure to sit outside again. 
 
Jan came and brought some items she thought I would need.  Maybe a shortage due to virus panic!!  We also took a picture of Father Frank and me before the St. Patrick Day's display I made in the Hall. He is such a dear, sweet man, and I have enjoyed knowing him.  Don't know how much if any Irish blood I have, but I pretend to have, at least on St. Patrick's Day. 

Betty Boop notice the green?

No comments: