March 20, 2020

HIGHLIGHT OF DAY

Talking to my Blog is almost the only way to talk  any more.  We are now being served meals in our apartments.  Now that is quite a job.  But I say this, they have figured it out and we will see today how that goes.  We order on paper, slip it under the door, they pick up and hopefully it will be delivered correctly and on time. We are using throw away everything--enough to fill a landfill. Worry about that later.  I have faith that it will go well.  My faith, although it has been tested, is still strong.  Something new every day. I have plenty food in pantry and freezer.  And meds are o. k. as well as other things.  My computer keeps me going.  Pictures from my great grands are priceless.  Keep them coming. I want to stay connected.  Phone calls from daughters are a must. We will survive and hope to keep virus from here. ORDERS FOR TODAY: WASH  YOUR HANDS & AND STAY OFF THE BEACHES.!!!!!

BETTY BOOP

No comments: