March 30, 2020

WHAT'S NEW?

Rosie color this morning.  Don't know why.  Not much else is "rosie' this morning.  Unless you really stop and think positive.  The mind is a wonderful thing.  It can really trick you  sometime. So let it do it's work on you this morning, and be positive.  My Instagram is off.  So I miss the stories in picture.  I have tried to fix  it myself.  Good luck with my limited understanding of this monster of a laptop.  I have been known to figure out small problems, just by following the directions I can read.  Or from someone who knows more than I do.  Just stumble through till I either give up or it just pops up on it's own. My I can fill a page with just nothing or babbling.

I guess I could live without Instagram, but I don't want to.  Spoiled again. 

Betty (running out of subjects) Boop 

No comments: