March 6, 2020

CORONAVIRUS

All you can hear is the virus. We at SCV are as ready as can be.  At our monthly meeting yesterday with all the heads of every section we were told of the plans in place.  Sounds secure to me.  As much as possible. I will not worry.
 
Newest poem, don't remember if I sent it out yet.  It has been submitted for next month.

FAT CAT  by DOT ELLIS

I once knew an elegant CAT
Who sat upon a purple MAT.
I said to that CAT.
You are soooo FAT!
Get up and chase a RAT.
To me she hissed--DRAT!
I"ll leave that to a BAT.
But I will sit with you a CHAT.

Silly?  Nothing wrong with a little light stuff!

Betty Boop

3 comments:

Dot said...

Is anyone reading?

Anonymous said...

Yep! I Went to Kroger yesterday and stocked up on everything I thought I might like to eat. Lots of canned stuff and snacks. My freezer is full. I will stay away from people as best as I can if it comes to central Mississippi. Let us all hope for the best. Take care. Ivey

Karen Buffington said...

Poem is too cute! ( I read every day)