March 4, 2020

THE OLD GREY MARE

You know I like to read Proverbs in the Bible.  Proverbs: 16:31 reads  : Long life is the reward of the righteous; gray hair is a glorious crown .  O.K.----If that is true, I do have a long life and my gray hair is a glorious crown.  Well it is almost all gray now, and I am not so sure about the glorious crown.  People are beginning to notice it and say it looks good, but nobody (including me) says glorious.  Oh, well, it fits my age.  And not so much trouble anymore since I don't have to risk my space with spilling dye.  I have been notorious for that.   Well as Forest Gump said, "That is all I am going to say about that!"

I woke up wanting Cyber breakfast.  While it is hard to rearrange my  routine, and it upsets Bitsy's too, it is worth it.  I just love their eggs over light, sausage patty, rye toast and of course they make better coffee than me. Best part, it is usually set before me quick and I don't have to cook myself and the best part-no clean up.  Always with a smile and everybody knows your name.  Kind of like CHEERS ?

Betty Boop
P.S.  Notice this is written in the color grey or is it gray?

No comments: