March 2, 2020

WHAT ? ALREADY !!

 Monday already.  My how time does fly.  And I am surprised when I have so little that I have to do.  While sitting on in the Bubble Sunday afternoon, reading the paper(NORTHSIDE SUN), a neighbor joined me for conversation.  She is a delightful person.  Enjoyed a long visit.  We covered a lot of subjects.  I was surprised that she sat where she could not see the Lake.  Don't know any reason for that.  She was watching the hall as if someone was coming.  But she had just come from an engagement party for a member of her family and I knew she was not expecting a visitor.  Strange that you can sit out there and not gaze at the Lake.  This observation has no purpose except I  love my Lake so much and want to gaze at it a lot. I have a few pleasures I do enjoy, Lake watching is one. Am I the odd one?  I admit I do strange things sometime, but I have written a few poems about the Lake and I get inspiration from it.

So I will continue with being myself if you don't mind. I have spent a life time, 93 years, trying to find myself and I think I understand myself pretty good.  Maybe there are still treasures to find.  I will keep searching.

Betty Boop

No comments: