March 1, 2020

SUNDAY MORNING

Up early.  Went to bed too early last night.  A big bonus in that I was eating my regular  Sunday JIMMY DEAN SAUSAGE EGG CHEESE ON A ENGLISH MUFFIN, when I saw the most beautiful sunrise I have seen in a long time.  It was just so brief and intense that I could hardly take it in.  No artist could capture the blues and pinks as it was.  Really up lifting and made me feel so small and my troubles too.

My daughters stopped here for lunch on the way home from their trip to visit other daughter.  We ate lunch on the Cyber's patio.  First of many I hope because we like eating outside, overlooking the Lake.  Beautiful sight, though a little chilly. 

People are giving me nice comments on my latest hall table display.  St. Patricks Day is soon and I brought out all my dolls and stuffed animals, put green hats on them as they celebrate.  Father Frank let me borrow his huge flag of Ireland and it looks so cute, with shamrocks and green tissue flowers I made.  I don't know if people really like my funny displays or if they are glad someone else does it.  Oh well. I have fun doing it.

Betty Boop

No comments: