March 10, 2020

ON ALERT !!!

Everybody is on alert here at SCV.  Doing all the recommended things to help us stay well.  I wonder if they have done all they can?  It seems that we are determined to do everything.  So be it.  Hope for a breakthrough soon.  This Stock Market thing is making me very nervous.  Then I think-be still and know who is really over it all.  Prayer should not be the last thing we do-it should be the first and constant thing.  So, just to it.

HISTORY CLUB  and Tommy  for today.  We will learn some new things about the father of our country, George Washington.  Tommy and I will enjoy it and lunch.  It is special to me for him to come.     Well, it is finally daylight. This time change has been hard for me.  I feel like I am getting up in the middle of the night.

Betty Boop

No comments: