March 8, 2020

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Truman's brother, Cecil, taught Sunday School many years,(Truman did too), and Cecil would always start his lesson with "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."  I was always impressed with that.  Good way to start any day also.  Speaking of today--did you wake on time? I had fun changing clocks last night.   I felt foolish when I tried  to set  the time on TV set.  No way to set it--it does it for you and the computer too. How dense can I be? I really think I am better with this time.  I don't think I do good with change either.  Let us not mess with the time.  But who asked me? Did we vote on it?  Fill me in.  I can not remember.  Oh well, This is the day the Lord made for us to worship and go to Church.  I need it. Let us rejoice!!

Betty Boop

No comments: