March 7, 2020

SHINGLES SHOT

Since the Shingle's shot is declared no good that I got a while ago, I had to get a new one and a booster two to six months in the future, Jan took me to CVS and got it this morning .  Always something to keep me going.  So far -so good. I usually take injections in stride-no ill effects , I seem good to go. I stayed in her car while she picked up a few groceries for me. Something else to keep me going.  We picked up WENDY'S  and brought them back here to eat in the BUBBLE.   My favorite place to eat.  It is a favorite place for most anything I do.

 
Betty Boop
P. S.  I got strawberries!!!  Local ones will soon be coming in. But they a pretty good  year around now from California or Florida.  Good anytime, but especially for breakfast on cereal. 

No comments: