March 9, 2020

WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS

First THE VIRUS, stock market way down, President being compared to Nero while we burn, what can I be positive about?  Well, I am adjusting to time change, maybe. Beautiful sunrise, for sure, Spring is coming. Can shed the winter clothes, people are still friendly here.  We are a group who have seen it all.  I am reading a book about WW11. Fiction, but based on reality. THE BEANTOWN GIRLS.  I am enjoying reading about an era I lived through.  I was High School and on out into the business world then.  It was a bittersweet time for me.  I remember at the time, my best friend and I worried our parents that we were going to join the Navy after we graduated.  Sounded exciting.  Glad we did not do it. 

Betty Boop
P.S.  The book BEANTOWN GIRLS is by Jane Healey.  I highly recommend it.

No comments: