March 23, 2020

THE MEADOW IS GREEN

I call it my meadow, because I look out so often over it.  The Canada geese are getting braver every day.  I saw a couple eyeing my side of the Lake.  Thinking about nesting I guess.  They better be careful, the little white truck may appear any day to run you off.  How sad in a way, but they are not well behaved and sometime a threat to residents.  It is a struggle everywhere you look.  For the right to space.  The very arrogant pair of crows, seem to be guarding their space upon the cross.  I sat out there with coffee and they were there.  It is good to go outside and breath fresh air.  Walking in hall just is not real satisfying.  Can't get close to anyone and afraid to pass anyone.  Oh my, I would not do good living in  Alaska in the winter time. I    have read about how hard a time they can have.  Why do they do it?  I am working on getting an exercise tape on our SCV channel to give us motivation.  They said they were trying to get that to happen. I find I am sleeping more.  Just bored I guess.  There is just so much to fill my time. Reading can get trying to my eyes, TV is getting old too.  The Good Doctor is on tonight.  2 hour ending.  My, I can't wait for that.  I know this is a jumble of words, but it is how we all feel.  Take care.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

I always think of Mamaw Brown when everything turns green so quickly. She loved spring best of all.

Dot said...

Yes, me too. We both got the love of growing things from her. Thanks for that gift from her. MOM