March 18, 2020

ANOTHER DAY

Good morning to all. You know what is on everyone's mind, so I will just write about it.  The "food train"  went well yesterday.  I am so impressed and thankful for the people in charge here. Everyone is in good spirits., I think.  We received a sheet of the meals to pick from for a couple of months ahead.  So we know ahead of time what to choose as we go down the serving line.  That helps to speed the process.  The meal choices are as usual and not altered at all.  I can choose enough items for dinner and lunch. same as before. So food is no problem.  Fix my own breakfast as usual. If I run out of an essential a family member can deliver it at gate, and they will bring it up.   I will be careful and not overdo that. Just the things I can't do without. I am  lucky.  So many all over our country are really suffering now.  It is hard to imagine how close to home this is. So, let us all hope and pray we cam get this under control soon.

Betty Boop

P.S.  I can't  even think of a poem about the virus.  

No comments: