March 22, 2020

CROW ON THE CROSS

Strange title?  Simple" I can see the bell tower over the Chapel  from my balcony.  The bell chimes at noon every day.  Donated before I moved here by a dear lady who has gone to heaven.  Well I love to listen and look at it every day. Lately a large bird who  sits on the tippy top.  A crow I assume.  Hope it is not of the buzzard family.  It belongs to him and he guards it.  Underneath him sits a smaller version only lighter in color.  His mate?  Sometime the bottom is occupied by smaller birds.  Sparrows?  The are the underdog of birds, I think.  It chimes every day at 12 o'clock noon. He does not move. He is there this morning.  Looking for prey I think.  I guess I think too much about trivial things.  Honestly, this forced imprisonment is getting old. I am looking forward to Monday, when the channel  we have here at SCV  (18) is going to put on Dailey devotionals, Village updates ,questions  & answers  and FUN activities.  Can't wait for the FUN. I think I will ask for the tapes of the exercise classes.  I need that. Seems like that could be done and we could do them in our rooms.  I have my weights and exercise bands already--just need the motivation.  We will see.

Betty (not quiet cabin fever) Boop (but close)

No comments: