March 11, 2020

HANGING IN THERE

I am writing in green today.  Just hoping all these green things that are budding out don't get "nipped in the bud", as Barney Fife said. I still watch those old reruns of Andy Griffith Show.  They were really silly and funny.  I have seen some real early one where the acting was really poor, but got better over time.  Oh for a more simple time again.  Of course you might say I am wanting for too much good to change if we go back to those days.  Progress can be good and I don't want to go back in time, except in my memory and remember the good times. That Memory Bank is still open for me to withdraw  AND to deposit also.  Funny how I always  withdraw more than I  deposit and only time will see it all. Lordy how I think I know so much! Time to get on with this day.

BettyBoop

No comments: