March 27, 2020

MAN'S A FOOL

I think I got it right.

MAN'S A FOOL

WHEN  IT'S HOT.
HE WANTS IT COOL,
WHEN IT's COOL,
HE WANTS IT HOT!!

ALWAY WANTING
WHAT IS NOT!!
NEVER WANTING ,
WHAT HE'S GOT..  My kind of poetry!!!

Copied from sermon of long time and long time gone, Rev. Bill Whaley,  first full time pastor we had at Broadmeadow. Where he got it, I do not know, but he used to love saying it.

Well what is wrong with wanting for this plague go away.  No harm with that.  Really, join the host of the world with that wish.  Be patient and wait.  I have had to do that many times.  Sometime the very thing I worry about, never happens.  That should tell me how small I am in this big world and there is a power greater than the mind can imagine.  Trust and have faith.  This too will pass.. God is in charge.

Hey, the sun is shinning.  What a beautiful world. 
LOVE YOU,
Betty Boop




No comments: