March 26, 2020

LATE START

The sun was up before me this morning.  Nice to know I have nothing to do with that "wonder.  Could not get to sleep and stay asleep last night.  I finally  got up about 2 am and took a Tylenol as I was having trouble getting settled. As I do sometime, I read my current book.  I finished it. A great novel from Amy's library. Got to sleep and I overslept.  Big book and I have been working on it for some time.  I am glad I have the next in the series   because it did not quite end  the story.  On to the next one. The lake had many people doing many things like fishing and just walking. Maid is coming at 11 today instead of 8:30 tomorrow.  Great by me.  I hate getting up and rushing early anymore.  Wish she could do it every time this way.  That is me--always wanting what I have  not.  There is a little poem about that.  I will try to remember it later.

Betty Boop

MAN"S A FOOL.
NEVER SATISFIED WITH WHAT HE'S GOT
ALWAYS WANTING WHAT IS NOT.  This does not sound quiet right but you get the message.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was pretty sure that you made the sun come up every day. No?!