March 24, 2020

WHAT COLOR FOR TODAY?

It really does not matter. What day is it anyway?  Do you have the same problem?  One day seems like the other.  I have to go to some source, like my computer to see what day it is.  I put my soiled towels out yesterday and then realized I  was a day ahead.  At least I was early-not late.  The lack of a routine is getting to me.  There is just so little that you can control.  There, I said it.   Lack of choices to please you.  We "free" people really are spoiled.  I hope many of us learn a lot from this experience. 

Amy sent pictures of her back yard.   Many things are wild and so pretty.  Our back yard was our pride on Riverwood.  We tried to keep much of it natural.  Our word natural, meaning it was easy that way, but how much we did enjoy the surprises we had each Spring and Summer. I planted seeds for cut flowers and used wild flowers as they came.  Truman always wondered why I felt I had to bring it inside.  But I always had a glass with something I found blooming from outside on to my kitchen counter. 

Stay sane  if you can.  This too will pass.

Betty Boop

1 comment: