March 16, 2020

MONDAY

Pretty shade of blue to start the week.  Things are blooming around the grounds.  Sun is shinning.  So many things we take for grated are constant.  What are going to do about the virus?  Who of this earth really knows?  A wakeup call to many who are not aware of the way we should be thankful for the many blessings we have.  We are not really in control of anything.  God knows what we need even before we ask.  I try to hang on to that reality and live every day trying to strength  my faith.  Hard sometime because after all I am human. 

The Lake( from my window )  looks pretty.  The shrub (don't know it's name) around the inside of the lake is blooming so beautiful, all hot pink!!.  What a sight.  Fish must be biting.  Several are fishing this week.  My neighbor is an avid fisherman.  He was showing off the bass he caught.  Don't know what he did with them.  Hs has a small studio apartment with limited way to cook.  Maybe he gave  them to his family who live here.  Hope so.  So you see, life goes on here and I am trying to join the crowd.  Hope you do, but stay a distance from the crowd.!!

Betty (locked in) Boop