March 28, 2020

BLUE SKIES

BLUE SKIES, SMILING AT ME.  Song title:  You should hear old Willie Nelson sing that one. Love my Willie CD's. Am I old  fashioned?  No he never goes out of style.  Not much to look at, but he can write and sing.  The skies are blue this morning, always makes me feel UP.  O. K. got the weather  out of the way, wish I could clear the world of the virus.  Interesting to get others view on it.  Some are very sure God is trying to tell us something.  Isn't he always?  We just don't listen sometime.  I am not going into how I view that.  It is up to you what you believe.

I said in the past I would not feed the little sparrows, on the Balcony.  They can be a little messy.  But I have been putting crumbs out for a few days.  St. Catherine's cornbread is nothing to brag about.  I really don't like it.  The birds don't seem to mind.       I must go down and view the chalk drawing on the sidewalk under  the covered patio.  It looks like a stain glass window.  Jan has seen some in her neighborhood walk. People are doing all sorts of artistic things in their neighborhood. Nice thing to do.  Hey this is getting a little long to read, but I must describe my breakfast.  French "diabetic" style.  Whole wheat slice soaked in beaten egg with non fat milk.  Fry in skillet sprayed with PAM. Sugar free syrup, turkey bacon, cranberry juice, coffee.  Good  as it gets.  What did you have for breakfast?  Don't make me weep!

BETTY BOOP


3 comments:

Karen Buffington said...

Today...cheerios, coffee, juice
Yesterday...wheat toast, plum jelly, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, juice
Yours always sound so good!!

Dot said...

I say, yours sound good too. Jack always liked breakfast. Was it the waffle house he would go to a lot? Aunt Dot

Karen Buffington said...

Ha ha...yes, he loved to go to waffle house. I think he had a group of old geezers that he ate with after mom passed.