March 21, 2020

HERE WE GO AGAIN

How are you, my faithful readers this morning?  Are you bored yet?  It is not exactly  "bored". just a little anxious or stressful ?   It is hard not to feel these emotions.  I think it is just not knowing what is coming next that is hard.  I have listened to many experts telling what to do to find relief.  Seems  there are as many ways as there are people.  And that is the answer. Find your own spot and stick to it. I have many ways to help me.  First, I do read.  My good books.  My friend, the head of the Library here dropped at my door a book for me.  Bless her, she is so thoughtful.  The book is FATES & TRAITORS by Jennifer Chiaverini.  a novel about John Wilkes Booth.  I have read some of her books. It grabs you from the first.   I like being brought right into the scene  on the first page. I also read my computer in many ways.  For information, e-mail,  from friends and most welcome, from family.  I read the faces of people on T.V.  Are they telling me the truth?  I also read the many, many,memo's  I receive  from SCV.  My you would not believe the info we receive.  Then I am a dedicated reader of my devotional and Bible.  Amazing how much I get from that.  I talk out loud to Bitsy and try to listen. to read  her from her actions.  And the beat goes on.  I am glad I learned to read.  Can you imagine if you could not read? The desire to learn comes through reading. So I guess I am getting by in many ways but reading,  really comes to mind.  Enough of me.

Betty Boop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much like what you are doing. My son or daughter-in-law brings my groceries and all supplies that I need so I don't have to go any place. I am enjoying cooking and trying new recipes. My normal weight runs around 125 pounds. I will weigh 300 pounds if this imprisonment doesn't end soon. Ivey

Dot said...

My daughter just told me the grocery store was low on sugar and flour. Everyone must be baking and that can get you in trouble especially with exercise at a low for me. Betty Boop

Amy said...

Gotta read! Learned it from you! Thank you for my love of reading. Amy

Amy said...

Also, sorry about the time I got us kicked out of children’s reading time at the library. Never really cared for librarians after that. Hee heeu