March 14, 2020

UNUSAUL SATURDAY

I am rolling with the punches.  Each day brings new set of problems.  This virus thing is getting serious for us.  Close to home with cases in Mississippi.  I think we are the last or almost last to get it here.  Aren't we always the last? This time it is a good thing to be last.  Hope we have learned from the other states how to go about it.  In some cases we seem to be going overboard, but that is a good thing, I think.  Enough about that.

I sat on my balcony with coffee this morning.  The birds are not worried.  Just going about their business of singing Spring in.  Jan is picking me up (if they let her in) and we are going to pick up lunch and find an outside place to eat our little picnic!!  Now that is my way of getting away and out a bit.  We are so locked in that it gets depressing after a while.  I am still glad I do like and need to go.  That is healthy?  Mind wise anyway.  Tell you about our "pocket of fun" later.

Betty Boop

No comments: